RATE: Starts @P17,500 Per Person (Minimum 10pax travelling together)
- 3-4 Stars Hotel (1N: Incheon – 4 Stars Hotel / 2N: Seoul – 3 Stars Hotel) / Twin Sharing
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation (Under 15PAX: Mini Bus / Above 15PAX: Private Coach)
- Meal (Bx3, Lx3, Dx3 / B: BF in Hotel, L,D: Korean Local Cuisine)
- All Day Admission Fee
- Compulsory Daily TippingK 20.00 USD / 1 PAX (5.00 USD x 4Days = 20.00 USD)
- Tour Insurance
- Airfare Tickets
- Tourist VISA
- Early Check in / Late Check out / Personal Fee
- Ski Gear ($30) / Ski Wear ($20) / Half Day Ski Lift ($60) / Ski Gloves ($15) / Snow Sled ($
(If you do not wear ski gear and clothes, you can not enter to ski
Information Before Reservation
1) All rates are subject to change without notice for Jul, 2019 ~ Feb, 2020
2. TOUR & SCHEDULE
1) This package tour is for group tour. If the guest wants to make an individual private itinerary, please reserve individual tour program.
2) Itinerary is based on flight schedule of PR 468 / PR 469 Philippine Airline ). But airfare is not included in our quotation.
3) This itinerary can be changed by local situation with permits of guests.
4) Once departed for tour, even if guest is not provided with the service on the package due to guests’ circumstances, it is not refundable.
1) All the rate is based on Adult Paying.
4. HOTEL & ROOM TYPE
1) Hotel is subject to changed similar class hotel due to local situation.
2) Room is based on twin or double room sharing.
3) Triple room will be provided family room (1DB+1SG Beds) or triple room (3SG Beds).
4) Most of resort at Mt. Seorak such as Lake Ocean Resort, I Park Condo are condominium. It will be provided Western style room or Korean style room (ondol).
5) You can stay at the 4 or 5 stars hotel in Seoul area if you pay upgrade charge. Please refer to the quotation.
5. COMPULSORY DAILY TIPPING
1) Compulsory daily tipping must be paid before tour finished.
2) Tipping of adult and child is same and 0~2 years old is free of charge.
6. SHOPPING CENTER
1) All tour rates are based on visiting compulsory shopping centers such as ginseng center, cosmetic center, amethyst showcase, red pine shop, duty free shop, local product shop etc.
2) The individual schedule is not allowed in this itinerary. If guest do not join any shopping center during the tour, there is surcharges as follows, Ginseng Center (USD 50.00 / 1PAX), Cosmetic Center (USD 20.00 / 1PAX), Amethyst Showcase (USD 20.00 / 1PAX), Red Pine Shop (USD 20.00 / 1PAX), Dufy Free Shop (USD 20.00 / 1PAX), Local Product Shop (USD 20.00 / 1PAX)
1) Menu of meal (Lunch, Dinner) on the itinerary will be served with Korean local cuisine without overlapping.
2) All food is based on single product menu with side dishes and is excluded beverage and dessert.
3) Menu: Beef Bulgogi, Pork Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Ginseng Chicken Soup, Jjimdak, Stir Sauced Chicken BBQ, Grilled Fish, Mushroom Shabushabu etc.
1) A guest allows to have 1 luggage (20kg) and 1 small bag. If you have more than that, should let us know in advance.
2) Coach in South Korea maximum capacity is 40~42PAX. The tour fare is based on per coach.
10. CHILD POLICY (0~12 YEARS OLD)
1) Child policy is applied to more than 10 PAX.
2) Child policy is as below
1. CANCELLATION POLICY
Bookings are non-endorsable | Non-rebookable | Non-refundable once Finalized.